What is MP/ Nagpur Teak?
One of the most well-liked varieties of teak wood is MP (Madhya Pradesh), CP (Central Province), Nagpur teak, or Indian teak wood. According to the best teak wood suppliers in India, it grows naturally in India’s old-growth woods. The quality of Indian teak wood is comparable to that of Burmese teak wood, but due to India’s great demand for it, there is hardly any supply available on the global market.
MP/CP/Nagpur teak has sapwood that is pale yellow and heartwood that is golden to medium brown, with the color deepening with age. The grain is typically straight; however, it can occasionally be wavy or interlaced, according to wood suppliers in India. Natural oils found in Indian teak give the wood an oily or greasy texture.
According to the best teak wood dealers in India, Indian, MP, or Nagpur teak is one of the most resilient woods to use for high-quality outdoor or indoor furniture, and it is well-known for use in many kinds of external buildings.
Our collection of MP/Nagpur teak wood products includes:
- No knots or breaks; clear
- Materials in KD and Non-KD are available.
- Common dimensions are length (6 feet and up), width (3 inches and up), and thickness (1.5 inch and up)
- On request, more dimensions are available.
- Additionally, we supply CP/MP/Nagpur teak round logs as well.
- Origin: Nagpur (India)